Clear Return on Investment
Informs your decision-making by answering the toughest questions
- Should I continue farming this field or renegotiate my rent?
- Is it worth doing another spray pass?
- If I sell my crop, how much profit can I lock in?
The Best Support Team in Ag
Work directly with top notch experts who:
- Grew up on a farm, have an agriculture degree, or have agriculture work experience
- Guide your decisions to match your goals
- Will show you how to capture and use data to make more confident decisions
We're with you from day one and anytime you need us
Trainers lead your farm through initial setup, including customized live training, to lay the foundation for aligning with your business goals
Dedicated to your operation, your coach is focused on aligning Granular with your specific goals, plans, and strategies, providing long term value
Product and agronomic specialists are on hand 12 hours a day to answer questions via chat, email, or phone – average response time is <30 seconds
Leading Data Science
Proven agronomic, mechanical, and statistical techniques to identify and recommend opportunities for better decision-making:
- Historical field performance guidance
- Crop health data from Pioneer’s global field testing
- Estimates for land value and expected yield
How Our Data Science Works
We bridge science and analysis, arming you with the data and analytics you need to build on your goals to continuously improve your operation, taking efficiency to the next level
Estimating opportunities to increase yields and profits is an uncertain task. We help you optimize resources in short supply, increasing production efficiency of food, fuel, and fiber
We combine data from a wide range of sources – everything from land records to weather patterns, machine data to soil composition – to build models for analyses you can count on
Committed to Data Privacy
We take being stewards of your data very seriously. Granular respects your data and maintains strict policies on how it can be used. Above all else, we’re using our data set to develop better products for our customers, not for third-party profit.